Thursday 12 January 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Well, I've had my last day in England, everything is packed and all the jobs are done. I'm sat in my very empty room having a cuppa. It was only this morning I got my flight details and since then it has been madness - one of the main mad things being that it doesn't really feel like I am going yet. I know I have said this to most people but just want to send a thank you out to all the people who have supported me, I will miss you all lots (just thought I would say it through this medium as I have said it through most others anyway!). I have had a splendid last day seeing my family and best friend. I have to just have a mention of my lovely niece and nephew who are indeed the cutest people ever (along with fordy of course). Anyway I am beginning to ramble so the next time I post something I will be in South Korea!!! So I am going to spend my last night in my comfy comfy bed with a cuppa, and tomorrow I will be 'leaving on a jet plane'!

No comments:

Post a Comment