Saturday 7 January 2012

My visa troubles

So I just thought I would explain why I am still in England; I have been having visa troubles and so the date keeps geting pushed further and further back. I am still not certain when I am going but I am ready to take off as soon as my visa comes through. I am assured that visa trouble is to be expected and so I've just got to hang on. It is a blessing in disguise though as I can spend a little bit more time with my lovely friends and family. I imagine my blogs will become a lot more interesting when I have more things to write about. Just wanted to to assure anyone else who is having visa trouble that is it normal, and assure my friends and family I will be leaving the country(also kind of just wanted to test my blog out) Well that's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. Criky Chick you are very brave to leave for Korea. The apartment looks lovely though. I hope your Visa gets sorted ASAP. I look forward to following the blog and the pics once you get there:)

    Loves

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you hunny, I wasn't sure if anyone would be bothered about reading it but it is quite fun so I did it anyway. Thank you for the support love katie xxx

    ReplyDelete